THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Fair Warning - Hurrican Florence - Act NOW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair Warning - Hurrican Florence - Act NOW
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This announcement is very pertinent with Hurricane Florence bearing down on us.

Thinking back a few years, living in Fla. I remember Hurricane Matthew. I was ready for it but my wife unfortunately was not.

When the wind reached a screaming pitch with the trees snapping and threshing; the horizontal torrential rain, flying roofing shakes and destroyed fences, as well as the unnerving noise-levels, my wife was transfixed; rooted to the ground.

She stared and stared through the glass of the window. Immovable, with her nose pressed to the windowpane. The stark fear in her eyes will stay with me forever.

Fortunately, as the eye of the storm arrived and the winds temporarily lessened, I was able to open the door and let her in.

Posts: 13870 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
You evil bastard you,I laughed my ass off.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Wondered why it was in the humor section . . .
At first jumping

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4260 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I live in Florence, SC and Florence is bearing down on us! It is 70 miles away and we already have 50 mph gusts and steady rain. Several parts of the city without power. Worst to come late tonight and all day tomorrow. You have to respect it.

Posts: 3782 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Take care Bob + let us know you're O.K. when it's over.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote