New
Find
Notify
Tools

HONDA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A guy wakes up one morning and like a lot of us he is very gassy.
When he farts it sounds weird! It goes FFFFFFFHONDA.
He thinks WTF! This keeps up for a week.
He finally decides that he has to have this checked out so he heads to the doctor.
Doctor checks him out and can't find anything wrong.
The doctor says why don't you go to the Chinese dentist across the hall and see if he can find anything.
The Chinese dentist checks him out and says-----You have an abscessed tooth!

The guys thinks WTF! And asks the dentist how can an abscessed tooth cause my farts to go FFFFFHONDA?

The Chinese dentist says that there is an old Chinese saying.

ABSCESS MAKES THE FART GO HONDA!

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GROOOOOON

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1056 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Roll Eyes Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Along the same groaner lines is the one about when Henry Fonda was diagnosed with a small heart + the only cure was to go out into the desert by himself for a year, + as the Doctor said, "Loneliness makes the heart grow, Fonda."

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Groan, and please don't make me do it again. Smiler

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1056 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OKAY, OKAY I'll try to----- FFFFFFFART--- think of something else! Whistling

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a community service, I will tell you to avoid the old joke about the Rary bird. It last 30 minutes or longer, + the climax is when the bird is to be shoved off the cliff, the bird looks down + says......."Wow, that's a long way to tip a rary."

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote