New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: A Few Quick Gags
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
How come my isp and stats are showing up on your post?
Anyone else see it?

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you refering to Wttailtaker, Wayner? derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
British:

I agree with Whtailtaker. (Assuming he isn't using black slang. Come to think of it,his user name might not refer to deer as I first thought!) Not up to your usual par.

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I see my ISP and info too.

Posts: 142 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I see my ISP and info too.

It appears to be some kind of "customized signature program" from These Guys

Yeah, sure, that's what they want us to believe. I'm sure it's some kind of insidious plot Bill Gates hatched to get even more control over our minds. Now, where's my tinfoil hat? Haha, try to get in there now, geek boy

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi derf,
It was on his post, whether he was responsible i dunno?
I have had this happen on the net before, someone thinks they are being cute by capturing your info and bitchin on you with it.
Thats ok tho i guess, stupid is as stupid does!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of British
posted Hide Post
A guy steps into an elevator and notices a nice looking girl is in it.
He leans over and says, "Can I smell your cunt?"
"Of course not!" she screams back at him.
"Oh - then it must be your feet" he replies.

A young lady goes to Doctor with abdominal twinges. He runs the usual gamut of tests, and sits her down.
"Well Miss Green," he says, "I hope you are looking forward to many long sleepless nights, filled with crying and changing dirty nappies."
"Why?" she replies, "Am I pregnant?"
"No - You have bowel cancer"

What's black and loud?
Stevie Wonder answering the iron

A fella rings in sick to his workplace
His boss asks "How sick are you?" To which he replies " Well I`m in bed with my sister right now".

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of whtailtaker
posted Hide Post
BAD !!!!!!!!

Posts: 127 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina and Regions West | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
British: I feel british sense, the last one is great !!!

Posts: 2080 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read the previous post and click on the link to Danasoft. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup i did......

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's from Arkansas, home of Bubba Clinton. In Arkansas, the favorite coffee table book is "Trailer Parks I Have Known And Lived In." Only state I know where the satelite dish costs more than the shack it's mounted on. You can tell the tooth brush was invented there, any other place it would have been called a teeth brush. What do you get when you have 32 Arkansas women in the same room? A full set of teeth!

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote