Find
Notify
Tools

OK I'll start -MJ jokes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The cub scouts are honor michael jackson by wearing their pants at half mast

The autopsy reveals that MJ died from food poisoning - from licking an 8 year weiner

Wall-mart is offering a special runs of MJ pants at half off

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Burger King has the MJ special.

50 year old meat between 12 year old buns.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nother one
they are going to reprocess MJ's remains and make them into legos so kids can play with him for a change

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Porkypine
posted Hide Post
Michael Jackson’s body will neither be cremated nor buried. His last request was to be recycled into shopping bags so he could always remain white, plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with.

Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy....Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 52 | Location: Northwest Colorado | Registered: 10 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Shooter973
posted Hide Post
MJ wanted to be cremated and his ashes spred over Boys Town!!! dancing

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Posts: 347 | Location: Ogden, Utah (Home of John M. Browning) | Registered: 08 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
apparently Michael didnt have a heart attack - he got too close to the heater and melted

Rumour has it that his sister janet was there when he died - she tried to do mouth-to-mouth but his nose slipped down and got in the way

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Porkypine:
Michael Jackson’s body will neither be cremated nor buried. His last request was to be recycled into shopping bags so he could always remain white, plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with.

That is the best one so far! clap
Hans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you hear the song Elton John & Michal Jackson sang together ????
"Dont let your Son go down on me"

Hang on TITE !!

one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
My local paper reported they were BBQing hot dogs and he choked on a weenie!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is brown and found in a baby's diaper?

Not M J's hand any more.

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer and appeared at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter welcomed her inside and told her the angels in Heaven particularly enjoyed watching "Charlie's Angels". Told that she would be granted one wish for the people on Earth, she asked that all children be protected and made safe. Shortly, Michael Jackson appeared at the Pearly Gates.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
You knew he died at 3.15 pm - you know , when the big hand is on the little hand...

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted Hide Post
What is the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett............about 3 hrs.

Arkansas football will rise again!

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lf there'd been a 6yr old in the house he'd have only suffer'd a stroke

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Why did MJ like 28 year olds ?

Cos there was 20 of them ... ( you may have to think about that one ... Wink )

One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Heard about the new K-mart special in honor of MJ? Little boys pants and underwear half off.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
l hear his girlfriend is devastated....

She said to reporters.....

"First my parents abandon me in Portugal, then Micheal goes and dies on me"

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of griz78
posted Hide Post
When MJ died and went to Hell, his plastic face and other parts instantly melted and fell off exposing bare bone and teeth. Satan ran up to him and said, "I've been expecting you. I just got through tying up all the Democrat men. They're all lying on their backs in Boyscout uniforms with their shorts at the ankles. Now go have fun!!!"

Posts: 357 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 27 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are Farah Fawcett and michael Jackson expecting for christmas this year?
>
>
>
>
Teddy Kennedy!

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sources have revealed the location of mj's other glove. It was found inside Boy George's pants.

Tim

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fla3006:
Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer and appeared at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter welcomed her inside and told her the angels in Heaven particularly enjoyed watching "Charlie's Angels". Told that she would be granted one wish for the people on Earth, she asked that all children be protected and made safe. Shortly, Michael Jackson appeared at the Pearly Gates.

rotflmo dancing animal LMFAO!!

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote