New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Denton I presume?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A young man from San Fransisco (the city of Brotherly shove) goes to a fancy cocktail party.While there he notices a man he would like to get to know more intamately,+ asks one of the waiters "Who is that good looking man?"The waiter replies,"Thats Dr. Denton,the world famous proctologist".Unfortunately for him,he does'nt get the opportunity to meet him that evening,but remembers his name + sets up an appointment at his office.When the doctor asks him the cause of his visit,he answers that he has a pain + needs an exam.The doctor procedes + then exclaims,"Hold on,I think I've got something here,Well I'll be damned,it's a long stemmed rose."The kid looks over his shoulder + replies,"Read the card."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4245 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of British
posted Hide Post
I've read this 3 times and don't get it - I have been at the brandy though. Please explain. Confused

All mushrooms can be eaten, but some only once.

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
British it's best not to understand some jokes. Unfortunately I've worked with lots of queers and I understand it Frowner

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that.I thought it was pretty obvious.To explain further however would be trading humor for disgusting behavior.Perhaps I should confine myself to the jokes told to my grandkids."What do you call a boomerang that won't come back? A= a stick.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4245 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote