THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Government or private sector
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Government or private sector
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've posted this once before but I think its applicable especially now.
A young boy walks into the living room wheremhias father is reading the newspaper. The son tells his father that he wants to go into organized crime. Without batting an eye father replied government or private sector?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't know now for sure but for the longest time the largest crime family in the good old USofA was the Kennedy family!

Murder, rape, bootlegging---you name it!

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
And now the Kennedy’s look like amateurs compared to the political families now (pick either party)!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hipshoot you are right about the Kennedys, Joe was the Al Capone of the east coast. He bought the Presidency for Jack. Plus they gave us a whore mongering playboy (he'd screw anything that walked, crawled or slithered) and that kept his health problems from the American people.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have said many times the reason Jack Kennedy was consider a great president. Was the fact he was killed in office.

Posts: 19357 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
P dog shooter you've got a point. If the whole truth about Jack Kennedy comes out the world will be shocked shitless
His family controlled the media's coverage and knowledge about the whole family.
As I've said before the early Kennedy family, i.e. Joe senior was the east coast Al Capone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of Joe's mistresses was Gloria Swanson.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote