The Accurate Reloading Forums
Government or private sector

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/6331098672

08 January 2024, 02:48
4570Forever
Government or private sector
I've posted this once before but I think its applicable especially now.
A young boy walks into the living room wheremhias father is reading the newspaper. The son tells his father that he wants to go into organized crime. Without batting an eye father replied government or private sector?
08 January 2024, 04:27
Hipshoot
Don't know now for sure but for the longest time the largest crime family in the good old USofA was the Kennedy family!

Murder, rape, bootlegging---you name it!

Hip
08 January 2024, 05:15
Rock63
And now the Kennedy’s look like amateurs compared to the political families now (pick either party)!
09 January 2024, 18:35
4570Forever
Hipshoot you are right about the Kennedys, Joe was the Al Capone of the east coast. He bought the Presidency for Jack. Plus they gave us a whore mongering playboy (he'd screw anything that walked, crawled or slithered) and that kept his health problems from the American people.
10 January 2024, 16:06
p dog shooter
I have said many times the reason Jack Kennedy was consider a great president. Was the fact he was killed in office.
10 January 2024, 19:07
4570Forever
P dog shooter you've got a point. If the whole truth about Jack Kennedy comes out the world will be shocked shitless
His family controlled the media's coverage and knowledge about the whole family.
As I've said before the early Kennedy family, i.e. Joe senior was the east coast Al Capone.
15 January 2024, 08:28
Norman Conquest
One of Joe's mistresses was Gloria Swanson.