Find
Notify
Tools

New 2016 Ford CT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The New 2016 Ford CT
Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.
Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.
Rumor has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month, and can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.
New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.
This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it each year.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
After spending 3 grand to change plugs in my Triton, I cant say Ford without the prefix Fucking. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eeker

quote:
3 grand to change plugs in my Triton

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My idea for designers of cars --NO job until you have been a mechanic for at least one year.
Things like removing structural parts to change plugs .Mixing both metric and english nuts and bolts in an engine .
A more recent one is a Honda with a 'sun roof' at the back .That was weird until I remembered that all the auto makers have design studios in S.Cal.Young designers in S.cal?? Most important to them is surfing !!
As a rational engineer I cringe at these features.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Eeker

quote:
3 grand to change plugs in my Triton

Yup, one of Ford's better ideas.

http://www.youfixcars.com/ford-triton-spark-plug.html

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
I heard that Ford has come out with a magnetic rear bumper...so it'll pick up the parts as they fall off.Smiler

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
After spending 3 grand to change plugs in my Triton, I cant say Ford without the prefix Fucking. Big Grin

Grizz

Did you at least get a kiss with that?

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote