Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paddy
 Login/Join

posted
Paddy is driving home after downing a few at the local pub. He turns a corner and much to his horror he sees a tree in the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid it and almost too late realizes that there is yet another tree directly in his path. He swerves again and discovers that his drive home has turned into a slalom course, causing him to veer from side to side to avoid all the trees. Moments later he hears the sound of a police siren and brings his car to a stop. The officer approaches Paddy's car and asks him what on earth he was doing. Paddy tells his story of the trees in the road when the officer stops him mid sentence and says: "Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Ordinarily, I am cold to Irish drinking jokes (too old and told before too many times) This one is great! It goes in my book of jokes I intend to tell- without giving credit! Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote