THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Blonde waitress at the truck stop diner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blonde waitress at the truck stop diner
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
First day on the job, first to order is a trucker who says Gimme four flat tires, two headlights, and two running boards. Not wanting to appear stupid, she goes to the cook, tells him what he asked for, and asks the cook does he think he's in an auto parts store? No, the cook explains, he wants four pancakes, two sunny side up eggs and two strips of crisp bacon. She goes back out front and plops some beans in a bowl and puts it in front of the trucker. He asks why the beans? She replies she thought that while he was waiting for the tires, headlights, and running boards, he might want to gas up!

Defend the 2A - if you can't fight for your rights you don't have any!

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there's the trucker who goes into the truck stop + tells the waitress that I sure would like a little pussy, + she replies, so would I, mines big as a hubcap.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've told this one before, here we go again (true story)Many years ago we were on the way to the job site + stopped off at a coffee shop on the way. The crew chief, who thought himself as a real ladies man, made that old + much used comment to the waitress on sipping his coffee," My dear, that is so sweet, what did you do, stick your finger in it?"she didn't bat an eye, just said back, "Sure did, then I stirred your coffee."

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote