Find
Notify
Tools

Please Help
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GroundsKpr
posted
I realize this is not the right Forum to ask but I really need some help on a delicate subject. I think my wife is stepping out on me. She goes out a lot with her girlfriends. Takes phone calls in the other room. Takes a shower right after she comes home. I had to know so I hid behind the boat in the garage to watch her when she came in. Sure enough she arrived in a strange car. Buttoned up her blouse as she walked up the driveway and stopped to put on her panties before she came into the garage. That's when I saw a crack in the boat transom. So....do you guys think I should get it welded or trade the boat in?

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your worried about the wrong crack

Posts: 173 | Location: Texas | Registered: 01 February 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RandyB:
Your worried about the wrong crack

And when you get to this stage, the chisel you use is not the one hanging between your legs! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Weld the transom, but since she's already wet, be sure to attach the ground to a good conductor.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
transom is a rough section to deal with.

your probably wanna get a new boat, and truck. but,,,, put it in your mom's name for now.
it'll be your last chance at getting anything new for a while.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a crack in my transom too! Big Grin

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GroundsKpr:
I realize this is not the right Forum to ask but I really need some help on a delicate subject. I think my wife is stepping out on me. She goes out a lot with her girlfriends. Takes phone calls in the other room. Takes a shower right after she comes home. I had to know so I hid behind the boat in the garage to watch her when she came in. Sure enough she arrived in a strange car. Buttoned up her blouse as she walked up the driveway and stopped to put on her panties before she came into the garage. That's when I saw a crack in the boat transom. So....do you guys think I should get it welded or trade the boat in?

Yes, I'd say you have your priorities straight.
A good boat is a special thing.

Zeke