THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Carpenter and the Whorehouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Carpenter and the Whorehouse
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
A carpenter goes to put in a new room at the whorehouse, basically erecting a wall and creating another bedroom for the pro's to work in..

So he gets it all done and goes up to the front counter and tells the lady it's $1500 for services rendered..

She takes him by the hand and takes him into the new bedroom he has built and lays on the floor and takes all her clothes off..

"here, I cant afford to pay you so you can fuck me for the money !"

He lays down next to her, inserts one finger in her ass and one in her pussy and says

"Lady, Ill repeat it one more time... $1500 or out comes the partition..."
Eeker

All mushrooms can be eaten, but some only once.

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by British:
A carpenter goes to put in a new room at the whorehouse, basically erecting a wall and creating another bedroom for the pro's to work in..

So he gets it all done and goes up to the front counter and tells the lady it's $1500 for services rendered..

She takes him by the hand and takes him into the new bedroom he has built and lays on the floor and takes all her clothes off..

"here, I cant afford to pay you so you can fuck me for the money !"

He lays down next to her, inserts one finger in her ass and one in her pussy and says

"Lady, Ill repeat it one more time... $1500 or out comes the partition..."
Eeker

Most innovative. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote