New
Find
Notify
Tools
flunked future son-in-law
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Rodger has been dating this little, hot, foxy chick named Cindy for a while and wants to have sex with her. But she stifles his attempts to do so. Finally, after one full year she says �Alright Rodger, it will one year anniversary in a week and I can tell you are truly interested in me. I would like for you to meet my parents and all of us have dinner together first, then we can have all the sex you want....I�m REALLY ready too.�

He is ecstatic! He tells all his friends, takes vitamin E, eats oysters, reads all the sex manuals, and jogs everyday to increase his stamina (after-all it�s been a LOOOONG wait.) During the daily jogs, he is thinking up all the techniques and positions is going do to her.

On the day of the big event, he figures he is going to need protection so he strolls down to the local drug store for condoms. He tells the pharmacist he wants �the big box� containing 24!

�24 !! you must be quite the ladies man, I see you bought a months supply.�

�No...actually this is just for tonight� said braggingly.

�Tonight!...just tonight! How can that be?�

�Well, it�s like this, I�ve been date the hot little horny bitch for a year and I�m going to..#@$%%.., then I�m %**@#$, and lots of %#%^$$$$ and finish with the old @@++&**� (add your own ideas )
and walks out of the store.

That night, mother, Cindy, and Roger are sitting at the table, politely looking and smiling at each other in the usual first meeting awkward scenario.

�Well when your father arrives, we can eat....oh, there he is now.�

The father heads towards the table tired and hungry from a hard days work. Roger immediately bows his head and begins to say grace, Cindy is under the impression that Rodger is wanting to get the evening festivities started early. The mother is also impressed that Rodger took it upon himself to say grace. The father is sitting there waiting for the long and drawn-out prayer to end.

Everyone except Rodger, raises their heads and makes eye contact and wonder just when will he stop. Rodger continues praying.

Cindy touches his leg, and says �I didn�t know you were so religious.�

Rodger says� I didn�t know your dad was a pharmacist!!!!!�

Posts: 247 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 26 February 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Razz] [Smile] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 162 | Location: anywhere there is a cat | Registered: 25 June 2003