Picture of Mike Brooks
posted
Only in Alaska

http://anchorage.craigslist.org:80/zip/673017049.html

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Good thing he didn't post this on AR. Normal responses would be:

1) This thread is worthless without pictures
2) What did it score on SCI?
3) Make sure you have the taxidermy done in Texas because they're the only taxidermists who know how to do anything
4) I would have let it live a few more years, in the interest of the species, before letting it die of natural causes

Am I forgetting any?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
1) This thread is worthless without pictures
2) What did it score on SCI?
3) Make sure you have the taxidermy done in Texas because they're the only taxidermists who know how to do anything
4) I would have let it live a few more years, in the interest of the species, before letting it die of natural causes
Am I forgetting any?

who was the guide? Roll Eyes Wink

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That has to be the best ad I have ever seen on Craigslist. jumping

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Dead Moose (Anchorage)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-673017049@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-08, 10:33AM AKDT

I have a dead moose free for the taking.

It died yesterday, apparently of natural causes. I called Fish & Game to come and get it. Apparently, moose are a natural resource and belong to everybody, until they die, then they belong to whoevers property they die on. So, according to Fish & Game, the moose now belongs to me. Sweet!!

So, if you want a free moose, please come and get it before the bears do.

You could use it for dog food, or stuff it and put it your front yard, bear bait, whatever. If you live in the lower 48, this might be your best opportunity to get a free Alaska moose. I dont really care, I just want it out of my yard.

Please reply via email, I dont need all the animal rights folks calling me, its dead, and according to Fish & Game, its got no more rights...

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

you just have to love this! Big Grin Big Grin

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use Craig's list to get rid of old dead things.
I exchange email, leave the objects in my driveway, and then they disappear.

Like a garbage service, only faster and free.

More often furniture or computer hardware than mooses.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote