New
Find
Notify
Tools

The genie misunderstood
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(I'm not sure non-Americans are familiar with all of American slang but I think they will figure out this joke)

A guy walks into a bar. He practically drips money. His personal jewelry, his obvious custom made suit tell the bartender that this man is extremely wealthy. However - he has a very small head-even though he is at least 6'2" tall. The bartender can't help staring at this really small head - no larger than an orange.

The guy notices the bartender's interest and nods sadly. He says" Yeah, I guess you're wondering about this (gesturing to the very small head). The bartender is embarrassed but admits that he is wondering about it.

The guy says: " I'll tell you how it happened. I had a regular sized head once. My wife and I were on a vacation trip to the Caribbean. We had a fight and she really made me feel humiliated so I went for a walk along the beach. I spotted a bottle in the sand and opened it. Out cam this genie who wasn't one of those baldheaded fat guys. This genie was an absolutely gorgeous blonde. She was so sexy that just her eyes alone had me aroused. She said that I had three wishes. For my first wish I asked for $5 billion in cash -and, poof! It was piled up on the beach. I knew I couldn't transport so much money by myself so I asked for a private amphibious jet,fueled and manned by competent pilots to land off the beach to pick up the money. Poof! I see a jet landing and taxing up to the beach. Then the genie asked me for my third wish. I had a wild idea and she was very sexy. I asked as my third wish to sleep with her. The genie explained that as a genie it was strictly against the rules.

" I asked: " Not even a little head?"

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote