THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    laast child support payment

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
laast child support payment
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Today is my daughter's 18th birthday. I'm so glad that this is my last damn child support payment. Month after month, year after year, those damn payments.
So I called my baby girl to come over to my house, and when she got there I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over to your mother and tell her that this is the last damn check she's ever going to get from me and I want you to tell me the expression on her face."
So, my baby girl took the check over to her. I was anxious to hear what the bitch had to say and what she looked like.
As my baby girl walked through the door, I said, "Now what did she have to say?"
She said to tell you that you ain't my daddy!

Posts: 428 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 14 September 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

BTMB
B [Razz]

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, whatever you're thinking about doing to your ex wife. It's not worth it. Just chill out. The son also rises and all that.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pecos, not to worry. I have been married for a VERY long time. Both kids are grown and out of the house. Daughter is 33 years old now.

Posts: 428 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 14 September 2002