THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Red Rider BB Guns, don't shoot your eye out.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Rider BB Guns, don't shoot your eye out.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of loucfir
posted
Well, you know it would come to this. Grandpa bought Red Riders for all 5 grand children. So what if the youngest is only 5 months, I need to get'em going.
Hey, my friend sent this to me and I thought I would pass it on.
www.dontshootyoureyeout.com

Posts: 309 | Location: The Great Northwest | Registered: 25 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
That is just a riot !!!!

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is so cool.

Posts: 344 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Found a sweet spot near one of the rocks Big Grin... You get 203 bounces per shot and numberous ammo and points bonuses doing it... I've had 1991 bounces and scored almost ten million points... Thing is that the points counter actually roles over several times while you're doing this...

D-mn this thing is fun....

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
BOOM

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote