THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A democrats view of why they voted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A democrats view of why they voted
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 7% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I voted Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they are doing because they now think we are good people.

I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I voted Democrat because I believe that people, who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday, can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits.

I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.

I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I will ever have another point of view.

Posts: 358 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This would be real funny if it weren't so TRUE

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muck:
This would be real funny if it weren't so TRUE

muck

yep................................

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I will ever have another point of view.

Evidently this has been an issue for quite awhile. This skeleton was discovered in an early Washington D.C. archaeological excavation.

Posts: 187 | Location: Late,Great Golden State | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
They are called government

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of griz78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malloy805:
quote:

Evidently this has been an issue for quite awhile. This skeleton was discovered in an early Washington D.C. archaeological excavation.

animal rotflmo jumping

Posts: 357 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 27 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malloy805:
quote:

VERY GOOD!!! clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe the term is "Recto-Cranial-Inversion.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote