THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Dad's a stripper in a gay bar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dad's a stripper in a gay bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up --
fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer,and so forth.

However,little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher
prodded him about his father, he finally replied,
"Okay...my father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, they offer him money and if the offer is really good,he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money.'

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children
to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, 'Is that really true about your father?'

'No', the boy said, 'He actually works for the Democratic National Committee and helped get Barack Obama elected President last year, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the class.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You already know what I am going to say, right?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted Hide Post
That you're an exotic dancer?

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
Maybe Rich was going to say "I know. I see him every Friday night."

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isn't there one about the four men at the golf club and three are boasting.

One about how his son earns $3,500,000 and has just bought a Lear Jet with his best friend, another how his son earns $2,000,000 and has just bought a condominium in Florida with his best friend, and the third about how his son earns $1,000,000 and has just bought a yacht together with his best friend.

And the last of the four says that his son is a prostitute but he's still proud of him as she seems to do OK as he's just flown down to his new condominium in Florida in a Lear Jet to spend two weeks yachting.

Posts: 6815 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote