THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    You Know You're Old When....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Know You're Old When....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dr. Levy asked 85-year-old Abe Cohen for a sperm sample as part of his annual physical. "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.
Next day, Abe returned with an empty jar, pristine, untouched.
Dr. Levy asked what happened and Abe explained,
"Well, doc, it's like this - first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left; still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with her teeth out; still nothing.
We even called Sadie from next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit; she even tried squeezing it between her knees, but still nothing!
Dr. Levy was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?
Abe replied, "Yeah, but none of us could get the jar open.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote