New
Find
Notify
Tools
ooops!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A lady walks into a Lexus dealership. She browses around, then spots the perfect car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her
little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns back, there standing next to her is a salesman. "Goodday, Madame. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably she asks, "Sir, what is the
price of this lovely vehicle?"

"Madame, I'm very sorry to say that if you farted just looking at it, you are going to shit when you hear the price."

Plinker603

one of us
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 388 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 05 May 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
hey plinker, I thought women don't fart - you know, cause they don't keep their mouths shut long enough to build up pressure? [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 72 | Location: 49th state | Registered: 01 July 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BenDoverandSmile:
hey plinker, I thought women don't fart - you know, cause they don't keep their mouths shut long enough to build up pressure? [Wink] [Razz]

shut up man, that was a good joke - you will run off one of the few females here you bonehead [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mook:
quote:
Originally posted by BenDoverandSmile:

shut up man, that was a good joke - you will run off one of the few females here you bonehead [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]
oh no, the resident idiot / retard has crawled out from under his rock - I'm out of here [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 72 | Location: 49th state | Registered: 01 July 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
see that thhumb -stick up your butt jerky boy - dont call me those names or my brother will kick your butt "ben"

one of us
posted Hide Post
BendOver...,

I never heard of that. I used to be certain my mother never did nothin that unladylike....

But a couple years ago she was in her late 70's and developed a serious gas problem that produced very rude and noticeable sound effects. She would do this right in the middle of a big room of guests and keep a straight face like nothing had happened. Nobody could bring themselves to bring it to her attention, but the problem finally went away when we got her a hearing aid. [Wink]

Plinker603

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plinker603:
...but the problem finally went away when we got her a hearing aid.

Which leads us to...

Q: Why do farts smell?

A: So deaf people can enjoy them too.

one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh god, frickin mooky is back, for those of you who have not met, mook is the board idiot, he got tired of spewing crap in the politics forum when he couldnt hang, and has moved on to smaller forums

Posts: 675 | Location: anchorage | Registered: 17 February 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 345 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 09 February 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Paladin:
Oh god, frickin mooky is back, for those of you who have not met, mook is the board idiot, he got tired of spewing crap in the politics forum when he couldnt hang, and has moved on to smaller forums

hey punk, you still calling that 375 a "big bore"? [Wink] - grow up punk - you wouldd cry if you shot a real big bore [Razz] [Razz] - by the way, seems you can't hang in politics either and moved to the "smaller forum" - next thing your gay lover "savage" will show up - punk [Razz] [Cool] [Razz] -kiss ole spot - mook