THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I don't get the whole Chuck Norris thing.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't get the whole Chuck Norris thing.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted
I mean, come on, he's only an actor.

If he were really a god he'd appear magically and smash my head into the keyboardljkjyuyh4jhbo87yfgw4urbfuyttveuehghgtc

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hunt4ever
posted Hide Post
Good one .

Posts: 129 | Location: Carroll, Ohio | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's cute but we all know that he would just stare at you and melt your eyes.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My favorite one:

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. TWICE!

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually I have met and spoke with Chuck Norris a few times.

He is a nice guy, down to earth, and supportive of Law Enforcement, and a believer in the Second Ammendment.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N E 450 No2:

He is a nice guy, down to earth, and supportive of Law Enforcement, and a believer in the Second Ammendment.

He's also the only person I know of that can double-tap a muzzleloader.

Posts: 89 | Location: SW Washington | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My favorite one is, Every night before he goes to sleep, the boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I saw him on TV during the last Presidential elections. I cannot remember which Republican candidate he was supporting but he made very little sense, and was almost incoherent.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a story as much about my wife as Chuck Norris. A number of years ago, my wife was driving to the Tarrant County Courthouse. Access was blocked by the crew of Walker, Texas Ranger. My wife reported that Mr. Norris was standing on the side-walk, looking very out of sorts. So my wife being my wife (and out of sorts herself), she flipped him off. She said that he immediately started laughing and waved at her. I've always thought that his reaction showed that he could not be too full of himself.
Dabney

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris gargles peanut butter

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote