New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jungle Drums
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
An anthropologist went to study a far-flung tropical island. He found a guide with a canoe to take him upriver to the remote site where he would make his observations. About noon on the second day of travel up the river they began to hear drums. The anthropologist asked his guide, "What are those drums?"

The guide turned to him and said, "Drums okay, but VERY BAD when they stop."

As they traveled the drums grew louder and louder. The anthropologist was nervous, but the guide merely repeated, "Drums okay. Drums not bad. When drums stop, then very bad!"

Then the drums suddenly stopped. Terrified, the anthropologist yelled to the guide: "The drums stopped! What now?"

The guide crouched down, covered his head with his hands and said, "Guitar solo."

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then there was the one about the three African explorers that were captured by the local tribe + given the choice of "Death or Bonga". The 1st thinks,I don't know what Bonga is but I do what death means,so he opts for bonga. Right away 50 bucks come screaming + hollering + break him over a log like a single shot 410 + then commence to 'shovel in the coal'.The 2nd is given the same choice so he opts for bonga;same story. The last guy says,screw this,just kill me so the chief says "Death by bonga".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman .......you need help 2020

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Whoa. . . . . . . . . . . rotflmo