THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Warning - pretty sick Leper gag

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Warning - pretty sick Leper gag
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
A guy with leprosy wins tickets to see the baseball world series. But when he gets there, he has trouble finding a seat because pieces of him are peeling and flaking off, and he's very concerned about grossing out the other fans.

The leper wanders through the upper tier looking for a seat where his grotesque appearance won't disturb anyone else. Finally he finds an open seat where he might be able to watch the game. He asks the man in the adjoining seat if it would be okay to sit there. The man answers, "Yeah. Just sit down, shut up, and watch the game." The leper sits down and adds, "As you can see, I have leprosy. If it disturbs you, I will move." "It doesn't bother me. Just shut up, and watch the game."

A while later, during the fourth innings, the man suddenly vomits. Frothy beer, hot dogs, and peanuts are splattered everywhere. Seeing this, the leper gets up and says, "Thank you for allowing me to sit next to you, but I can see that my appearance has caused you to get sick. I will find another place to sit." "It's NOT you. Just sit down, shut up, and watch the game." So the leper sits back down.

However, during the sixth innings, the man begins to vomit again. This time it is projectile vomit. A powerful blast of beer and pretzels shoots out from the man's mouth and nose until is stomach is completely emptied. Seeing this, the leper gets up and says, "Thank you for allowing me to sit next to you, but I can see that my appearance has caused you to get sick. I will find another place to sit.". "Really, it's NOT you. Just sit down, shut up, and watch the game." So the leper sits back down.

During the seventh innings, the man begins to vomit again. This time it is the dry heaves. The leper feels absolutely awful at the sight of this man suffering. And once again, the leper offers to leave. But the man insists, "Really, it's NOT you." So the leper asks, "Well if it's not me that is making you so sick, that what is it?". "It's that guy behind you. He keeps dipping his nachos in your back." [Eek!]

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
ok, that was just disgusting...

Posts: 217 | Location: upstate ny | Registered: 23 June 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scubie02:
ok, that was just disgusting...

Yes, it was. And it was frustrating, too. Another joke my wife won't let me tell anyone. As a matter of fact, I'd better not tell HER.

Oh, well, at least my brother and ONE of his friends will appreciate it.

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
What does a leper tell a prostitute?
You can keep the tip!

Posts: 164 | Location: Germany | Registered: 06 January 2003
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You DID warn us.lol derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Must be the worst one i have seen on AR.COM in the two years I have been here... [Eek!]

I agree with Recono, I will NOT tell it to my wife!

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Down right disgusting. Nasty as can be. Truely sickening.
I love it. [Razz] [Smile] [Big Grin]

Posts: 162 | Location: anywhere there is a cat | Registered: 25 June 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JV:
What does a leper tell a prostitute?
You can keep the tip!

ewwwwww! [Razz]

Posts: 217 | Location: upstate ny | Registered: 23 June 2003
posted Hide Post
Very good Sir.

As a new kid on the block here, and a bit apprehensive about my acceptance,,,,,,,,

I feel right at home.

Thank you.

S/F,
Ed.

Posts: 18 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 17 June 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
Touche scubie. Made me spit my beer out.

Posts: 162 | Location: anywhere there is a cat | Registered: 25 June 2003
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
[Razz] [Razz] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Razz] [Razz]

Bravo

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Sing this to the tune of the Paul MacCartneys song

"Yesterday"

"Leprosy, oh Leprosy,

Bits and pieces keep falling off of me

I'm not half the man I used to be

Oh OOoohhhhh Leprosy"

There is whole verses of it but I have forgotten them.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
Poor guy should have taken someone to the party with him, you know, a "got your back" kinda guy.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001