Notify
Tools

Ten Commandments
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
HOW MOSES GOT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

God went to the Arabs and said, "I have Commandments for you that will make >your lives better.

The Arabs asked, "What are Commandments?" And the Lord said, "They are >rules for living" Can you give us an example?" "Thou shall not kill." "Not >kill? We're not interested."

God went to the Blacks and said, "I have Commandments."

The Blacks wanted an example, and the Lord said, "Honor thy Father and >Mother." "Father? We d! on't know who our fathers are. We're not interested."

Then He went to the Mexicans and said, "I have Commandments."

The Mexicans also wanted an example, and the Lord said "Thou shall not >steal." "Not steal? We're not interested."

Then He went to the French and said, "I have Commandments."

The French too wanted an example and the Lord said, "Thou shall not commit >adultery." "Not commit adultery? We're not interested."

Finally, He went to the Jews and said, "I have Commandments."

"Commandments?" They said, "How much are they?" "They're free." "We'll >take 10."

There, that ought to offend just about everybody.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Being from New York, I am not allowed to laugh at such jokes. ( Hillary gets angry about it and if she gets elected president, I don't want to have to move to Australia)

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Despite the deplorable state of firearms ownership, and the villification of shooters and hunters in OZ, we ARE allowed to laugh at such jokes! And that was a good one! rotflmo

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote