New
Find
Notify
Tools

My wife, her cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My wife woke up about two this morning to see HER cat drinking out of her bedside water glass. I thought it was hilarious. She was kinda' tight lipped! I told her that I thought the cat probably had never done it before. That didn't seem to help.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The cat probably shits in her bed too.

rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's funny.

Back about '87 my new wife's 14yo son was watching tv and had a glass of milk beside him. Wife's new kitten walked up and started drinking out of the glass, wussy kid starts hollerin' and making girly noises. I get on his ass, telling him "for Christssakes it's just a baby kitty. He didn't hurt you any." So the boy goes to take a drink and when he was about ready to swallow I said, "he probably laps his ass though." The kid spit the milk out, wife didn't see the humor. It was downhill from there... She's gone, I've got a dog, I'm happy.

"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
were your teeth in the glass?

It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance

Posts: 249 | Location: kentucky USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote