THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Remember the boss is always right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the boss is always right
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The manager of a very large office noticed a new male employee one day and told him to come into his office. “What is your name?” was the first thing the manager asked the new guy. “Bobby,” the new employee replied.

The manager scowled and quickly rebuked Bobby. “Look…… I don’t know what kind of a namby-pamby place you worked before, but I do NOT call anyone by their FIRST name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a BREAKDOWN in authority. I refer to MY employees by their LAST name only…… Kumar, Sharma, Gupta, Verma, Singh….. That is ALL. I am to be referred to ONLY as Mr. Kashyap.

NOW that we have gotten that straight, what IS your last name?” The new guy took a deep sigh and replied, “Darling.” He said, “My name is Bobby Darling.” The boss quickly replied, “Okay, Bobby, the NEXT thing I want to tell you is…….”
--

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin