New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speed Limit?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What is the speed limit on Highway 69???

Lickety Split!!!

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
you could get creamed at that speed

Posts: 6401 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watch your speed when you are going around the curve at yodeling canyon.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lickety-split!

Posts: 383 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure of the actual speed limit but I find it best to start out slowly and build speed from there. Works every time.

I've always had best luck with this^^^.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like the guy who when undressed looks well slightly under endowed + the gal says, "Who are you gonna pleasure with that?" He says "Me."

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is a true story.

Years ago, the police had a mobile radar.

One of their favorite places was a group of villas on an empty road outside town.

And the officer who stops the speeders are about a mile further, as there was no way to hide.

I had a BMW M1 sports car.

I would pass the radar at the speed limit, hit the gas, and being doing 250 km/h by the time I pass the ones who are supposed to stop you.

I can see the officer running to the road, with radio in hand talking to his radar!

We used to laugh so much, as we imagine him saying HE IS FLY!

The others would say HE IS NOT SPEEDING!

If they don’t clock you, they can’t fine you! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Like the guy who when undressed looks well slightly under endowed + the gal says, "Who are you gonna pleasure with that?" He says "Me."

The most devastating thing a woman can say to a man-----"IS IT IN?"

Hip

Posts: 1834 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like the waitress when propositioned by the local Lothario, "Hey Baby, how about I slip you 9"? To which she replied, "Sounds great, but I doubt you could get it up 3 times."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Like the waitress when propositioned by the local Lothario, "Hey Baby, how about I slip you 9"? To which she replied, "Sounds great, but I doubt you could get it up 3 times."

That is akin to "Give me nine inches and make it hurt"

So he F&*^ked her 3 times and punched her in the head!

Hip

Posts: 1834 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote