Find
Notify
Tools

Little Johnny
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Little Johnny learns about society
Johnny asks his dad how a country runs. His dad thinks and replies, ‘Well, it’s like this. I earn the money in the house, so I’m the rich. Your mom takes care of running the home, so she is the government. The maid is the working class, and your baby brother is the future. And finally you Johnny, are the average citizen.’

That night Johnny is woken up by his baby brother’s cries. He goes to the crib and notices that his brother has soiled his diapers. He runs to his mom and finds her fast asleep. He then goes to the maid’s room and finds her in bed with his father. He returns to his bed.

The next day Johnny tells his dad that he has the working of a country all figured out. His dad asks him to explain.

“A country is where an average citizen can’t get proper sleep as the rich are screwing the working class, the government is fast asleep and the future is full of shit,” Johnny explains.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Johnny is a,genius!

Posts: 41774 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 beer Johnny For President!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Little Johnny is asked to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.
He pauses for a second and utters: My sister got a new shirt yesterday. It has ten buttons but her tits are so huge she could only fasten eight.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Little Barak is sitting in class one day when the teacher asks him to stand up and use the word Dictate in a sentence.

He thinks for a moment then says Michelle "How my dictate?

Hip

Posts: 1826 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
The kids in Johnny's class were asked to make a sentence using the word beautiful. 2 little girls made sweet little efforts + then it was his turn. He said, "My big sister came home last night with her new boyfriend + he was a nxxxer, + my Dad said, beautiful, fxxxing beautiful."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Big Grin