THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I rode my bicycle to the liquor store last night...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I rode my bicycle to the liquor store last night...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For a change I rode my bicycle to the liquor shop to get a bottle of whisky.

I put the bottle in the saddle bag but then thought. What happens if I fall off?

So to be on the safe side I drank the whole bottle before riding home.

You know that turned out to be a smart thing to do as I did indeed fall off several times on the way back.

Posts: 6815 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean when they say that "Drinking is Hazardous to your health!"

I KEEP FALLING OFF THE BAR STOOL! beer

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there's the guy who goes into the bar and orders some Old Taylor Whiskey + the barmaid says, "Make up your mind, we have both."

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which reminds me of the two nuns walking down the street. Homeowner cutting grass asks: "Where are you sisters going?" Answer: "we are going to the liquor store to get some whiskey for Mother Superior's constipation." (smile) An hour later the 2 nuns come back staggering and giggling. Homeowner: "Sisters, shame on you. The whiskey was for Mother superior's constipation, not for you!"

Nuns: "It's all right, when she sees us she'll shit."

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1060 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote