New
Find
Notify
Tools

Words Women Use
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES- If she is getting dressed this is 1/2 hour. Five minutes is five minutes only when you have been given five minutes to watch a game before doing house chores.

NOTHING- This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on guard. Arguments that begin with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine".

GO AHEAD- This is a dare, not permission. Do not do it.

LOUD SIGH- While this is not a word, it is a non-verbal statement misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and why is she wasting her time arguing over " Nothing".

THAT'S OKAY- This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. It means she wants to think hard and long before deciding how you are to pay for your mistake.

THANKS- A woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say " Welcome".

WHATEVER- A womans way of saying, " F*#! YOU!!"

This is not a comprehensive list. No animals were used or injured in the compilation, nor is the above approved by PETA.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

sofa
Nothing dear, just answering some e-mails....

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Whew.... Thanks for that one... I've heard a few of these lately and now I know what they mean..... jumping

Ken...

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought this was supposed to be a humor forum. That stuff's not funny, it is the TRUTH.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Men are at a distinct handycap. While men use only one side of the brain for communication , women use both sides !!! Eeker

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ole Miss Guy:
FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES- If she is getting dressed this is 1/2 hour. Five minutes is five minutes only when you have been given five minutes to watch a game before doing house chores.

NOTHING- This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on guard. Arguments that begin with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine".

GO AHEAD- This is a dare, not permission. Do not do it.

LOUD SIGH- While this is not a word, it is a non-verbal statement misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and why is she wasting her time arguing over " Nothing".

THAT'S OKAY- This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. It means she wants to think hard and long before deciding how you are to pay for your mistake.

THANKS- A woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say " Welcome".

WHATEVER- A womans way of saying, " F*#! YOU!!"

This is not a comprehensive list. No animals were used or injured in the compilation, nor is the above approved by PETA.

I think that is just about right.
My girlfriends favorite one of those is WHATEVER

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote