THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Single hunting female wanted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Single hunting female wanted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Looking for one of attractive 20-35 year old gals that is the soul heiress to a nice shooting estate, cattle ranch, or group of oil wells. A single doctor, trust fund baby, or veteranarian would probably be ok as well.

Would help if they had their own pair of Purdey, Boss, or Holland 20 bores, and a spare set in 12 or 16 for me. Nice Land Rover would be very welcome, or a decent Dodge 3500 Turbo Diesel and a newer Lance Camper. Horses and dogs are welcome, kids are generally not, though a twin sister that likes to experement would be great.

Prefer a UK girl with her own land, but I'd be pretty happy with a Argentinian, Canadian, Kiwi, South African, or European with the same qualities. American girls without shitty attitudes will be considered.

Photos and blank checks will all be considered.

cheers,

D99

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
And you wonder why any American girls in your acquaintance have shitty attitudes?

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19367 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Down here we like to take really ugly girls with us when we go on long hunting trips .

When they start to look attractive we know its time to head home...

In Australia they take ugly sheep instead of wimmen.....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have her to send photos of guns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 90 | Location: Ca. | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there an American woman--anywhere--WITHOUT a shitty attitude?

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slatts
posted Hide Post
There may be a reason that's all the women you know have schitty 'tudes. Have you ever considered that it might be you?

Posts: 468 | Location: Tejas | Registered: 03 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's not an American thing, very few women without shitty attitudes, fortunately I have one and another plus is that she can't count guns or tell one from the other.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
Down here we like to take really ugly girls with us when we go on long hunting trips .

rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jstevens:
. . . she can't count guns or tell one from the other.

You have truly been blessed by the Creator.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not an American thing, very few women without shitty attitudes, fortunately I have one and another plus is that she can't count guns or tell one from the other.

Women in general can't count past three. If you get more than three guns, they're known as "those" guns and you can get as many as you like.

My wife recently said she thought I might have as many as a dozen Encore barrels...I'll just let her keep on thinking that...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D99:
Would help if they had their own pair of Purdey...
D99

Heh. You sure you don't mean a "purdey pair" rather than a pair of Purdey?

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I thought he meant a pair of pretties. I knew what he was talking about.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I saw your future standing on the corner with a sign a few weeks back
It said "Will work for jet fuel"

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
"Will work for jet fuel" Now that's really cleaver. We have a couple of guys in the River Cities that sit on the interstate off ramps with signs that read "Homeless, will work for food" They are homeless because the sold their houses and the new one isn't finished! I wonder if a sign like "Horny, will work for some" wouldn't get me arrested? clap

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:

Your wimmen are kind of woolly... Are you sure you're not mixing that up? Or do you leave your wife at home so you can catch up with your "girl friends" in the paddock?

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An american gal without a shitty attitude is rare, thats why I scooped mine up when I did.

She dont care about me and my guns, I can buy what I want as long as the money is there and the other stipulations is that I dont touch her really nice MarkX (bitch). Plus she is a taxidermist, which in a way is kinda bad.

I make one bad cut and I cant live it down. It takes forever for me to get my mounts done. So sleeping with a taxidermist does not get your crap done faster (maybe thats not a compliment on myself...hmmmm).

A lesson in irony

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us... "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Michigan but dreaming of my home in AK | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
Owww the girls that likes to shoot and to hunt, so few and sp desired by so many....

Add a work profession like nurse and they are even fewer .....

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Why on earth should she have a Land ROVER??? Surely you meant a Land CRUISER?

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1336 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr rigby:
Owww the girls that likes to shoot and to hunt, so few and sp desired by so many....

Nah, you just have to shop around... Wink

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karl S:
Why on earth should she have a Land ROVER??? Surely you meant a Land CRUISER?

Karl your telling me that you prefer the independant front suspension of your beloved landcruiser over that of the solid front axel and Catipillar grade lug nuts of the Land Rover?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sambar 9.3:
quote:
Originally posted by mr rigby:

Nah, you just have to shop around... Wink

Hunting nurses, we need more of that!

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I actually know a 41 year old hunting nurse, and she's not bad looking, just too old for me.

one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
Tiffany Lalosky

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
Eliza Dushka

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
D99, if your dick was as big as your ego, the women'd be huntin' you. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
jumping

I once was at a friends get together and the television was on. A supermodel was on a commercial and a man, at the party, looked at his wife and said,"God, I wish you looked like her"! Without blinking an eye she replied,"Honey, if I looked like her, I sure and the hell wouldn't be with you"! Big Grin

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I'm looking as well with much the same criteria, but for an Argentine lady about 90-95....in a wheelchair instead of a Land Rover animal

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stillbeeman:
D99, if your dick was as big as your ego, the women'd be huntin' you. Big Grin

My girlfriend is a beautiful and very sweet doctor (I am already a trophy boyfriend), was just trying to get a rise out of the moderators.

Mary that's a funny story, at 250 pounds and bald as a bat, I don't dare make jokes like that.