Find
Notify
Tools

Weight Loss Program
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
An overweight guy calls a company and orders their 5-day 10 lb. weight loss program. Next day, there's a knock on his door and there stands a representative of the weight loss company, a voluptuous athletic 19 year old redhead wearing nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads "If you can catch me I'm yours." Without a thought he takes off after her. A short distance later, huffing and puffing, he gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens.

On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs as promised. He calls the company and orders their 5-day 20 pound program.

Next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, blonde he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you can catch me I'm yours". Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and after awhile he must stop.

For the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better condition. Much to his delight, on the fifth day he weighs himself to discover he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised.

He decides to go all out and calls the company to order the 5-day 30 pound program. "Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years!"

The next day there's a knock at the door. When he opens it, there stands Richard Simmons wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you you're mine."

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
That's really scary!

jumping jumping pissers

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal Love it

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote