Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas Barbie Doll
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
Coming towards Christmas a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that his daughter asked Santa for a Barbie for Christmas.
He pulls over to a toy shop
and asks the sales
person, 'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?'

The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir?We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95,

Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95,Astronaut Barbie for
$19.95,
Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95'.

The amazed father asks: 'It 's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?’
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:
'Sir...Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's car,
Ken's house, Ken's boat,
Ken's furniture, Ken's computer,
one of Ken's friends, and a key chain
made with Ken's balls. shocker

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snort....! tu2

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Too G.D. true! Kept my balls + land but I lost an entire gun collection.No worries;the guns have been replaced + she is out of money+ supporting the shack job.What a Merry Christmas we have here.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No matter what they get away with, they are exes for a reason. Why is a divorce so expensive? BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT!!!!!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile I sit here on new years eve realizing I dodged a bullet, I nearly married a friend's Ex, but it seems I did something to annoy her and she moved out BEFORE I married her, In short she is gone and I have all my stuff I'm not even on the hook for the new car she just leased.

I expected to feel bad when she left, but oddly I don't, I was feeling rather ambivalent, now it is changing to almost a feeling of Realief.

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Remember that Allen in the future when the little head tries to take control.At the least a pre-nup is something. That feeling of relief is called clear thinking.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote