New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian Humour Thread!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I will post here the jokes, cartoons and videos that current events are generating and some Soviet Union era jokes that are now trendy again in Russia!

Oldie but goldie:

If you want to live in France – you go to France.
If you want to live in UK, you go to England.

If you want to live in Russia – Russia will come to you!

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Edmond, you are simple fool.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Looks like someone's cutting in on Vashper's territory! Big Grin

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Soviet Union era jokes

An American man and a Soviet man died on the same day and went to Hell together. The Devil told them: “You may choose to enter two different types of Hell: the first is the American-style one, where you can do anything you like, but only on condition of eating a bucketful of manure every day; the second is the Soviet-style hell, where you can ALSO do anything you like, but only on condition of eating TWO bucketfuls of manure a day.” The American chose the American-style Hell, and the Soviet man chose the Soviet-style one. A few months later, they met again. The Soviet man asked the American: “Hi, how are you getting on?” The American said: “I’m fine, but I can’t stand the bucketful of manure every day. How about you?” The Soviet man replied: “Well, I’m fine, too, except that I don’t know whether we had a shortage of manure, or if somebody stole all the buckets.”

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
It is the middle of the night. There is a knock at the door. Everyone leaps out of bed. Papa goes shakily to the door. ‘It’s all right,’ he says, coming back. ‘The building’s on fire.’

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Its hard to get an automobile in the soviet union. They are owned mainly by elite bureaucrats. It takes an average of 10 years to get a car. 1 out of 7 families owned automobiles. You have to go through a major process and put the money out in advance. so this man did this and the dealer said "okay in 10 years come get your car." "Morning or afternoon?" The man replied. "well what difference does it make?" Said the dealer. "The plumber is coming in the morning."

----Ronald Reagan

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Beautiful girl walks down Russian street. Sees KGB agent + says,"Hey Boris,that gun in your pocket or you just glad to see me?" Loud report,beautiful girl falls to sidewalk. It was gun.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
There was once a comrade named Serge,who had an incredible urge,he tried to make pass,at chairman's wife's ass,so he was shot.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Beautiful girl walks down Russian street. Sees KGB agent + says,"Hey Boris,that gun in your pocket or you just glad to see me?" Loud report,beautiful girl falls to sidewalk. It was gun.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote