THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Chevy vs Cattle Gate vs Crotch (pictures)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chevy vs Cattle Gate vs Crotch (pictures)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Makes you wonder how fast he WAS going. Please post pictures of you can, of them pulling the truck off the gate. Those should be even funnier...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
I don't know the story, but I bet that is a piss stain on the seat! Big Grin

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
good lord! I am going to slow down going thru those gates.

OUCH! THAT HURTS JUST LOOKING AT IT.

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lucky he put that stupid brush guard on there, otherwise the whole side of his truck would have a gouge down the side Big Grin

Posts: 1845 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look again that stain on the seat is brown rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's caller---NO MENTALITY CONTROL--dumb ass, got what he deserves. Should have gotten off his ass and pushed gate open, dumb ass.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I got this in an email a few weeks back. The story that came with it was the gate was pushed back against the brush. The guy (or more likely kid) was simply driving too fast around the corner, apparently hugging the inside, and impaled himself on the gate. Still, a good lesson for us all to remember. Most gates in the wilds that I know of are not very user friendly. He came damned close to a Darwin award eh?

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Makes my nuts hurt just looking at it. Frowner

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know if that's more funny or SCARY!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
Makes my nuts hurt just looking at it. Frowner

I'll be offline for a spell looking for mine. One glimpse at that picture and they retracted way out of sight... Eeker

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Inches from a fatality. The victim would have bled to death in minutes with a gash like what that gate could have put in him. Maybe he will live life a little slower now...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know a man that hit a guardrail and it behaved much like above ... cept it took one of his balls with it.

He draws disability now even though he will work for cash. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My nuts hurt Eeker

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote