THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Important Health Advice For Women
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Important Health Advice For Women
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
IMPORTANT HEALTH ADVICE FOR WOMEN

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include:
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration
- Erotic lustfulness
- Loss of motor control
- Loss of clothing
- Loss of money
- Loss of virginity
- Loss of bladder control
- Attraction to ugly men
- Table dancing
- Headache
- Dehydration
- Dry mouth
- And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting. Margaritas are also available in generic form, known as tequila. Just as effective and costs only a fraction.

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done.

I've always prescribed the three stages of tequila....

I'm good looking
I'm bulletproof
I'm invisible

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
one tequila, two tequila, three tequila.... Floor

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The old Cadillac Saloon in Nuevo Laredo has the most powerful margaritas in the world. Smiler

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Many, many years ago when I used to do about 80-85 baseball games a year, I would always take a 1/2 pint of Tequila into the announcers/press box with me at the beginning of each game. For double-headers I might take a little more.

By the 7th inning stretch, no basball game was ever boring to me!

Mescal is God's gift to man. Always remember, "work is the curse of the drinking class".

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And then for the Ladies;concerning MargaritasBig Grinrink 2 at the most.3 you're under the table.4 you're under the host.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4318 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
Back when I worked for a local potatoe farmer, we would have a "tekillia" (pronounced te-kill-ya)night at least once every harvest. During the last one I attended I ended up in my boxer shorts dancing around the shop.....the wall of shame never looked so good, or is that bad? Eeker

Boy do I ever miss Frankie...he invented tekillia night, he is no longer among us....God bless buddy!

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
clap

But it is much worse than that.

In my experience, I have found that those who drown themselves in tequila are not just drunks, they are suicidal, drink themselves to death drunks.

Must be the worms.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13475 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Don't waste money on aged pure blue agave tequilas for making Margaritas, you can't tell any difference, particularly after the first. If starting with shots, that's another matter.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote