THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Retirement and the long Red Light
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retirement and the long Red Light
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, thinking about what I would do to keep busy during retirement, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic.

An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere, an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, “Man, that could have been me!”

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver!

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap I like it !!

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1299 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing dancing dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s a good start!

DRSS

Posts: 1930 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rockdoc:
That’s a good start!

No it is not!

Just wait tell they get the promised 72 virgins each!

The only virgins there are long bearded, old mullahs! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67462 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's true,there was no designation of sex, was there?

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
dancing clap beer tu2 patriot

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping rotflmo Damn,I Let My CDL Expire.

Posts: 2027 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh yes my son,bend over + I will show you the back door to eternity.