THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    American Indian women are fussy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Indian women are fussy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An English anthropologist is delivering a lecture in an auditorium in Scotland. ( I give him high marks for courage)

The subject of his lecture is his recent research into intermarriage between whites and Indians in Canada. He says that his research showed that there was considerable intermarriage between Indians and French, Scots and Irish. Thus there were French, Scots and Irish halfbreeds to be found throughout Canada.

He concludes triumphantly: " However in all my research I found no English half breeds".

There is silence - until Angus rises at the back of the auditorium and says: " The squaws had to draw a line somewheres!"

He concludes triumphantly: "

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
clap cheers

There is nothing as permanent as a good temporary repair.

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gerry;Very good as I am Irish,Scotch,French and Cherokee.w/regards

Posts: 610 | Location: MT | Registered: 01 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote