THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Free, will pay shipping world wide !!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free, will pay shipping world wide !!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul who ?

"We Don't Rent Pigs !"

Posts: 1191 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 29 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
You send her to anybody and they will put a contract on you, have you fitted with cement shoes to swim with the fishes. barf

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I won't take one on untill I see the MS video on how to face the charge.

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As though men don't change as they get older?

One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of a story out of Florida. An elderly man was pulled over by a Florida State Trooper after a 10 mile chase at fairly high speed. When he approached the driver and asked him why he was going so fast, the gentleman stated that 10 years ago, his wife had run off with a Florida State Trooper. He was afraid he was bringing her back.
The trooper handed his license back to him and wished him a good day, laughing...

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Men grow distinguished with age. Chicks go fuckin nuts.

Posts: 402 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado  | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
OK OK If you have a couple 10 gauge side by sides to throw in I'll take her. Does she bite, kick or scratch?

Posts: 1073 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BighornBreath:

I'll second that!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Older model, high mileage, cheap.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
Is she capable of earning a decent living that can be applied to an Elephant safari savings account?

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BighornBreath:

I have a new sig line!

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Lyle:
This reminds me of a story out of Florida. An elderly man was pulled over by a Florida State Trooper after a 10 mile chase at fairly high speed. When he approached the driver and asked him why he was going so fast, the gentleman stated that 10 years ago, his wife had run off with a Florida State Trooper. He was afraid he was bringing her back.
The trooper handed his license back to him and wished him a good day, laughing...

rotflmo

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul if she read your post and you are still breathing, she is a keeper.

Posts: 142 | Location: Hidalgo, Texas /Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul , are you still breathing?

Posts: 142 | Location: Hidalgo, Texas /Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silvertip1:
As though men don't change as they get older?

I haven't changed. According to my wife, I'm still an asshole.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MEXHUNT:
Paul if she read your post and you are still breathing, she is a keeper.

Can we have a moment of silence for our fallen brother. I believe "she" may have found AR.

It was nice knowing you.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Send her COD to Hooker In Nairobi.

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
What scares me with this post is. My name is Paul K as well. I just hope the wife remembers my handle before she fires. She is to darn good to need a second shot. faint

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
One of the years I spent in Alaska was with a menopausal wife - the windows were open all winter long!

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3316 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the years I spent in Alaska was with a menopausal wife - the windows were open all winter long!

Yep sleep with the windows open all winter. Was about 29 in the bedroom the other morning.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MEXHUNT:
Paul , are you still breathing?

Yes, but Iam having chest pains.

Paul K

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 758 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ramrod340:
quote:

Yep sleep with the windows open all winter. Was about 29 in the bedroom the other morning.

I know what you mean. Windows open in the winter, jump into bed and hear a splash, sheets soaked, pillow soaked and I don't have a water bed. What the HELL !!

Paul K

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 758 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is getting weird..........

Posts: 2570 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
reddy,

are you prepared to play Paul Harvey?

"And now, for the rest of the story..."

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
make sure it is a round trip shipping!

Any photos of handling marls, ware & tear??

3 days inspection time??

rotflmo

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11243 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
WOW! What a deal! I would consider it, however now that I am retired I find myself, "Well supervised, at home"! animal

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bet she looks fantastic after a few beers.

Posts: 1179 | Location: scotland | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
I just cleared out the female hormones from my house along with the shrew attitude that went with it. Very peaceful now. I'm back to enjoying being single.

Posts: 865 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul K:
Free for the taking, menopausal wife. I will pay shipping world wide!

Paul K
Lemme guess....she's not cherry in an unopened box? rotflmo

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5237 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
custombolt
May not be cherry but probably still has the box it came in......

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought there was a bag limit of one.

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You can bag as many as you want, but some localities limit your possession to one. Wink

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there is a fine line between bag and "shag".

George is just south of that line in Nevada.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
animal rotflmo nilly shocker

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Too bad you are not in Hawaii [specifically Waimanalo] where she would only be worth 50.00 and a nickle bag!!!LOL Cool her right off!
Aloha, Mark

When the fear of death is no longer a concern----the Rules of War change!!

Posts: 978 | Location: S Oregon | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted Hide Post
After 23 years of "I'm cold, I'm cold!" these hot flashes of hers are something new...it's cold enough in our house now to breed penguins!

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:
custombolt
May not be cherry but probably still has the box it came in......
lol

Posts: 5237 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bohica:
Too bad you are not in Hawaii [specifically Waimanalo] where she would only be worth 50.00 and a nickle bag!!!LOL Cool her right off!
Aloha, Mark
Lakanuki Wanalaiya detail?
Big Grin

posted Hide Post
The joke has run its course. This is being moved to 'Humor'

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Three day inspection?

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2648 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
The joke has run its course. This is being moved to 'Humor'

George

DAMN, some people are too wrapped up in labels. If it wasn't ok to be in "classifieds" then you should have moved it before you replied the first time.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I got married, I told my lovely wife I could make one promise to her: "It will not be boring...".

The other day she told me that that was the only promise I had kept in the last twenty-three years. Thank the Lord that menopause only lasted one year at our house.

One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
OH MY!

Posts: 1073 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With Quote