New
Find
Notify
Tools

A good bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(I debated with myself as to what three nationalities to use in this joke -and ended up with the three I read in the original joke - I guess, because it's a NY joke and all three of us really get along quite well-when we are not insulting each other) Smiler

An Irishman, an Italian and a Pole are seated in a bar together. They pretty well know each other and so finally the talk gets around to "A good bar".

The Irishman says he knew an Irish bar in NY City (where they all are) over on the East side where the owner bought you a free drink after every third drink.

The others agree that is a good bar!.

The Italian says: There's a place downtown where the owner buys a drink after every third drink and also gives you a small pie pizza. Really delicious".

The others agree that is a good bar!

The Pole says:" I know a place in Brooklyn where the owner buys you the first drink. He buys you the second drink. He buys you the third drink. Then he takes you in the back where you get a terrific lay!".

The others are impressed. One guy says:" "That actually happened to you?"

The Pole says: " Well, not to me but it did to my sister".

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
beer excellent

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote