Notify
Tools
Product Endorsement
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
 -

----------

So the next time your significant other has "fellatio breath." give um Listerine! [Big Grin]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Pecos - slick willie is still lookin' for a product to take the fish smell outa his cigars.............. [Eek!] [Wink] [Big Grin] KMule ps good to have you back

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002
<stans>
posted
quote:
slick willie is still lookin' for a product to take the fish smell outa his cigars.
I'm thinking "Lysol". It cleans and disinfects as well as eliminating odors.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hear that she is going to host a TV program. I believe that the name is "Mr. Personality". From the ad it sounds like that all of the men have masks on and the contestant picks by personality only. I wonder if she picks the men with masks on and zippers open. Another slut on TV show like the bimbo Anna Nicole. Another reason NOT to turn on the boob set. Will she wear a blue dress?

Posts: 428 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 14 September 2002
<reloaderman>
posted
I hear Slick Willie has , after all this time, has finialy found the emotional help he needed, and is now ready for another blow job!

one of us
posted Hide Post
 -

Posts: 493 | Location: GEORGIA, U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2002
One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted Hide Post
You know guys, I would never be one to defend Old Bill, but think about it...if you're president of the United States of America, don't you think you should be able to get a blow job now and then? I would think it would be one of the "job perks"! [Big Grin]

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would never be one to defend Old Bill, but think about it...if you're president of the United States of America, don't you think you should be able to get a blow job now and then
Slick showed how low rent he really was by who he picked to do him. By god if I was CIC I wouldn't be sneaking a beast like Monica into the office. [Wink]

-

[ 04-22-2003, 11:39: Message edited by: spectr17 ]

Posts: 424 | Location: Kali-fornya via Missouri | Registered: 23 June 2001