THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    the diference between a fairy tale and a war story
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the diference between a fairy tale and a war story
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The difference between a fairy tale and a war story is: A fairy tale begins"once upon a time......"
A war story begins" No shit! This really happened......"

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Irish Paul
posted Hide Post
I thought that a war story began with the line "My fellow Americans, Saddam Hussein is 45 minutes away from launching weapons of mass destruction..."

Wink

Never use a cat's arse to hold a tea-towel.

Posts: 280 | Location: California/Ireland | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, that was a fairy tale!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The difference between a fairy tale and a war story is: A fairy tale begins"once upon a time......"
A war story begins" No shit! This really happened......"

Very similar to a skydiving first jump story "No shit, there I was, thought I was going to die ..."

Posts: 308 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With Quote