New
Find
Notify
Tools

equally offensive
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
· I’m living next door to a Lebanese couple at the moment. They have 3 little kids and they’ve challenged me to a water fight in the back yard, so I’m just writing to you while the kettle boils!

· Can you spare just $2? Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Namibia . He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal. If you send us just $2, we will send you the video – it's fucking hilarious!

· I’ve caught a stray parrot in my garden. All he says is, "Good morning you ugly prick!" It’s not yours is it?

· I’m sick to death of people knocking on my door looking for donations. Just had one from the sperm bank. Boy, did I give her a mouthful!

· Been to the optometrist today – he told me I was color blind. I’m fuckin' worried now that some of my buddies could be black.
If you are, can you delete my e-mail address?

· There’s a new anti-depressant for lesbians on the market: Trycoxagain.

· I failed my biology exam today. I was asked to name 2 things commonly found in cells.
Apparently, Mexicans and black rapists is not the correct answer.

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are one brick short of a hod there.
Where is a scatological reference to obama?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
clap animal

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2 jumping Keep'em Coming!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ok thats the best posting here in a long time animal animal animal jumping rotflmo yuck donttroll

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote