New
Find
Notify
Tools

Housing for little people
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
All different kinds of groups complained--blacks, native Americans, you name it. But the exception was little people, formerly known as midgets. There were no complaints from them, so it was decided to accommodate them. Little houses were built with light switches down low where they could reach them. The cabinets were all low so that the counters were at a height suited for them. Everything about them was designed for their convienience. Because they had not complained they were not charged rent. They called the homes stay free mini pads.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I have a friend whose wife is named Maxine. She is a nasty, controlling woman. I had the perverse thought at one time of having a large shingle type of sign made to hang over their porch, sending it anonymously. It would read: "Maxi's Pad" Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there's the one about the midget that's driving his car + some guy rear ends him. The midget gets out of his car + says, "I'm not happy!" The other guy says, "O.K., which one are you?"

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't knock Midgets!

My last FLING was with 2 midgets and a goat! Big Grin

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now, that's something you don't see every day!

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
My last FLING was with 2 midgets and a goat!

Eeker Eeker Eeker Eeker rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I'm not so sure that I would even want to watch that!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forget the name of the Spanish Conquistador that sailed in the 1500 s to take Mexico, etc. but the story goes that he kept 2 "pet" sheep in his cabin.