New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lucky old geezer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An old man is seated on a bench in a park, crying uncontrollably.

Intrigued, a cop comes close and asks him what's wrong. Sobbing, the old guy explains:

"Today is our wedding anniversary... We've been together for five years, she's twenty-nine and used to be a model, a Miss USA runner-up, and also a professional chef..."

"Wow!!!!" says the cop, as the old man continues:

"Yesterday, I know that she went to Victoria's Secrets, to Chanel, and other boutiques... Today, she spent the whole morning at the beauty salon, and she's been cooking the whole afternoon, preparing a wonderful candlelit dinner at home..."

"Oooh man...." says the cop, while the guy adds:

"During lunchtime, I went to see my friend Gus, the chemist... He gave me some real good stuff, he assured me that I'd be hung like a donkey for the next thirty-six hours... And the thing works, I can't stop staring at every skirt passing, and feel eighteen again..."

The cop, perplexed, says "Old timer, you're the luckiest man alive... I wish I was in your shoes! Why on Earth does all this make you cry like that???"

The old guy howls, sobs, and sheds even more tears than before:

"I can't fekkin' remember where I live!!!!!"

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker rotflmo Ohhhh Mannnn!!

Posts: 2025 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha ha ha that was good!!!!!!

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote