THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Kentucky Jokes (all very old)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kentucky Jokes (all very old)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
First my apologies to the Bluegrassers...these could all be just as true in the southern part of the red-neck county I live in here in old Oh-Ray-Gun. They were in this morning's Oregonian (the Ultra-Liberal Portland daily newsrag) and I thought they were good enough to re-run iffen I was wearing a big smile.beer

- Did you hear about the guy from Kentucky who died and left his entire estate in a trust account for his wife? Unfortunately for her, she won't be able to touch either penny of it until she's 14....

- EmmySue passed away yesterday, so Bubba, he done called 9-1-1. The operator told Bubba she would send someone right out, but she needed to know where he and Emmy-Sue were. Bubba replied, "Ra't at the end of Eucalyptus Boo-lay-vard." She asked "Can you spell that for me?" After a long pause Bubba answered..."How 'bout iffen I just drag her over to Oak Hill Road and you guys pick her up thar?"

How do you know when you're staying in a Kaintuck Hotel? When you call the front desk and complain "I gotta leak in my sink" and the clerk responds, "Well, okay, Hon, y'all go right-ahead."

- Did you hear they have raised the legal drinking age in eastern Kentucky to 32? Yeh, they're trying to keep booze out of the high school.

- What do they call re-runs of "Hee-Haw" in Kentucky? Documentaries.

- Where was the toothbrush invented? Kentucky, of course. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would be called a "teethbrush".

- A Kentucky State Trooper pulled over a pickup truck. He asked the driver, "Hey, boy, ya got any ID?" The driver responded, "'Bout what?"

- A law recently passed in the Kentucky State Legislature guarantees that when a couple gets divorced, they can still be brother and sister.

- Why do folks in Kentucky go to see R-rated movies in groups of more than a dozen and a half? 'Cuz 17 and under tain't admitted.

Well, now I guess it's Oregon's turn in the barrel. Have at it.... sofa

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why can't they have a Kentucky CSI
No dental records. And only one strand of DNA.

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
A small town in Kentucky had to stop putting on the play about the birth of Jesus for Christmas. They searched the whole county, but couldn't find a virgin or three wise men.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
Even better, I-40 never touches Kentucky.

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1579 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's the best thing to come out of Kentucky?

an empty bus

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are funny but they originally were South Carolina jokes, and there it is the truth. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
South Carolina? I could have sworn that the first time I heard these they were West Virginia. Oh. and by the way, the University of West Virginia library burned down last Fri. Both books were destroyed. Pity is, only one of them had all the pages colored in.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In my neighborhood they were Missouri jokes Big Grin

HHHMMMMM... there seems to be a pattern here...

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote