Find
Notify
Tools

Bobby Lee
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Clem
posted
A small zoo in Florida had a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in season. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions.

1. "First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

2. "Second", he said, "You cain't never tell no one 'bout this." The Keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

3. "Third", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the childrun raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed.

4. And last of all, Bobby Lee stated "You gotta give me another week to come up with the $500.00."

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Same joke, different ending...

A small zoo in Florida had a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in season. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Bobby Lee agreed, under 2 condtions.

1. They would have to bind the gorilla hand and foot.

2. They'd have to put a bag over the gorilla's head.

This was agreed, and the zoo-keepers went about making the preparations.

Finally, Bobby Lee was led into the gorilla cage where he saw her tightly bound and with a bag over her head.

Bobby Lee went to work. As he was doing his thing, the gorilla became more and more aroused, until finally, in a frenzy, she broke her bonds and wrapped her arms and legs around Bobby Lee in a passionate gorilla grip.

Bobby Lee starts screaming "Get if off, get it off!!!!" The zoo-keepers rushed forward and started trying to pry the gorilla loose from the frantic Bobby Lee.

Then Bobby Lee screams "No, No!!! The BAG!!!! I wanna kiss her!!!!"

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote