Find
Notify
Tools

My new avatar
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
For your review... I musta laughed for an hour whan I found it.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
That's cruel

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
You need to go make a post on the Aussie forum.

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmmmm... bewildered

ok, I'll try it! stir

Collins

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like it. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love it!

dancing

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please confirm-Is it a polar bear chasing the fleeing guy? I can't quite make it out. Is there some way of zooming in?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
It's a stingray chasing Steve Irwin.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post

Collins

one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
No turturing Aussies!!! sofa

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Apparently the biggest selling Halloween costume in the US at present is the khaki shirt with blood stain and attached stingray "Steve Irwin suit"

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4461 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this can be set as a screen saver, and how to do it?

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
It's easy without the animation... Save the image above and put it in it's own folder. Once you're in screen savers pick "My pictures slideshow" and under settings chose the folder with ole' Steve'o and pick the other settings based on personal preferences...

Enjoy!

Collins

one of us
posted Hide Post
get the fuck out of here with that shit, what the fuck is your problem, he was a great family man and had an unforntatue accident, humor is one thing but do you think his 8 year old daughter would appericate this shit, your the biggest jack-off i have ever seen on this site in 8 years.

fuck off

sorry about the spelling,
I missed that class.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LV Eric:
get the fuck out of here with that shit, what the fuck is your problem, he was a great family man and had an unforntatue accident, humor is one thing but do you think his 8 year old daughter would appericate this shit, your the biggest jack-off i have ever seen on this site in 8 years.

fuck off

I missed that class.

You also missed the Civility class, and the Humor class and Manners class. You nearly have no class at all. go back to the political forum... as you have no idea how many members have asked me to e-mail them the full sized version...

This one is for you!!!

Collins

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last time I checked this site was pro-hunting.Steve Erwin was anything but.He was no friend to those of us that enjoy hunting.While I do not think it would be appropriate to have Steve's wife or daughter see this avatar I also think it unlikely that they spend much time here.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of NorthTexan
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 32 | Location: Woodson, Texas | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
LV Eric, you are way out of line.

Steve Irwin deserves to be lampooned, in death as he was in life, and I find this thread and Collins's avatar very funny.

I am sorry for those Irwin left behind, but not for him. He was an anti-hunting, bunny-loving, tree-hugging wanker and died doing what he did worst - exploiting and harrassing wild animals.

He finally got his due.

It was going to happen sooner or later, and my only regret is that it wasn't a croc that finally got him.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13458 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

fuck off

You sir, and I use that term very loosely, are a goober.

One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
You sir, and I use that term very loosely, are a goober.[/QUOTE]

lol

Posts: 751 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MyNameIsEarl:
You sir, and I use that term very loosely, are a goober.

lol

A loose Goober animal

Collins

one of us
posted Hide Post
i have can take the insults, i'm sorry if i offended anyone, but steve was a great guy, i'm still very upset by his death and i just dont see the humor in mocking a tragity

I missed that class.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
You called me the "biggest jack-off i have ever seen on this site in 8 years." and you're sorry if you offended me... I'll be OK, I'm tough as long as it's only words.

It takes a sharp spike in my heart to do real damage.
rotflmo

Collins

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
i have can take the insults, i'm sorry if i offended anyone, but steve was a great guy, i'm still very upset by his death and i just dont see the humor in mocking a tragity

The insult was the way you spouted off on here. No body would want to hear you talk that way in public, what makes you think we want to read it on here?
Grow up. Roll Eyes

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

No, I don't think he was such a great guy. The man was against just about everything I stood for. It was inevitable that something he messed with would eventually do him in. Just a matter of time.
I'm sorry for his family's loss, but frankly, he was asking for it all these years.
I respect his thoughts, although I don't agree with them as he firmly believed in what he was doing. Like some others though, I always thought a croc would get him. The croc would probably have thought it poetic justice.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul B:
quote:

No, I don't think he was such a great guy. The man was against just about everything I stood for. It was inevitable that something he messed with would eventually do him in. Just a matter of time.
I'm sorry for his family's loss, but frankly, he was asking for it all these years.
I respect his thoughts, although I don't agree with them as he firmly believed in what he was doing. Like some others though, I always thought a croc would get him. The croc would probably have thought it poetic justice.
Paul B.

i am amazed he didnt get hammered by something along time ago, that isnt the issue, nor is whwt he stood for or what his beliefs were. I dont care if he was the Grand Puba Bunny Hugger that wants every gun taken away from us. the issue here is very clear dont make fun of a tragity, he lost his life and its not funny. he wasnt a criminalor a bad guy (Mugabe), he didnt desreve to die. Admittaibly My use of bad language is in poor taste but not 1% as tastless and insensitive as making fun of how a good person was tragically killed.

I missed that class.

one of us
posted Hide Post
He was a grandstanding idiot, that played russian roulette every day (not just with himself, but with his wife and children), and we're supposed to feel bad that he finaly hit on a loaded chamber?
IDFTS
Good riddence to the moron
Long live the clorene in the gene pool
You can't fix stupid

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no matter what you do someone is going to get pissed off.. as long as your happy who cares.. ps, printed it off and pinned it to the office wall

Posts: 104 | Location: south of san antonio | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Eric Just can't agree with you on this one.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I still like Fjold's avatar best.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16499 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
you buy the ticket....you take the ride.

he got what he asked for

he never thought he would have pay the price and he was wrong

now his wife and kids can make a lot of $$$ off the fact that he is dead. i feel for anyone who loses a dad or husband but he was a dumbass that got caught. if he thought more of his kids and family, he wouldn't have done the things he did. but as a bunny/tree-hugging TV celeb, he probably didn't have that level of thought capacity. common sense would probably interfere with his income.

good riddance....

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
The avatar is tacky and in very poor taste. But it reminds me of a Peter Capstick comment, "After all, nobody hates success like the unsuccessful....: troll

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WGAS

Posts: 876 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dont care if he was the Grand Puba Bunny Hugger that wants every gun taken away from us. the issue here is very clear dont make fun of a tragity, he lost his life and its not funny. he wasnt a criminalor a bad guy (Mugabe), he didnt desreve to die. Admittaibly My use of bad language is in poor taste but not 1% as tastless and insensitive as making fun of how a good person was tragically killed.

Eric, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but everyone loses his life eventually. It never comes at a "good" time for most of them (us?). And few can honestly be said to deserve to die. It is always a personal tradgedy of the worst sort for those directly involved.

As far as many of us are concerned, he WAS a bad guy. For his mis-treatment of animals...for his lack of empathy & respect for many of his fellow humans (hunters), for his reckless disregard for the future of his family should he be killed in performing his foolishness. Not a Mugabe, for sure, but not a through & through good guy either.
So, if you have time to be so sad for him, you must have a great deal of spare time. There are literally millions of people every year who deserve your sympathy at their deaths more than he does.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I heard they were taking the Steve Irwin line of sun-block(called Croc Block) off the store shelves as it apparently does not repel harmful rays!!

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clem:
No turturing Aussies!!! sofa

Why? Steve Irwin did that to us for years!!!!

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of varmonter
posted Hide Post
croiky guys .
It's a matter of empathy .Some have it. Some don't.
S.E Was indeed a grandstander.I am suprised he wasn't killed sooner..Most of us would have bit it a long time ago if we took the chances he did.
And for what ..Ratings and fame ..And a secure financial living for his wife a kids who are now
fatherless.Is that avatar funny.I laughed.But I think it is tasteless.Collins I would guess you have not had alot of life experience.I would guess you are in your twenties maybe younger.
I am not judging..Just an observation.

Posts: 5 | Location: North of the Lamoille | Registered: 28 November 2006Reply With Quote