New
Find
Notify
Tools

BREAST ENLARGMENT
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A woman sits in front of a mirror looking at her breasts. When her husband walks out of the bathroom, she comments, "Dear, my breasts are too small. Give me some money to have them enlarged."

Her Husband says, "Your breasts are fine. They're just the right size."

Wife: "But everybody has large breasts nowadays. I would be out of fashion if I didn't have large breasts too." Husband, knowing he's fighting a losing battle, "I've got a breast enlarging method that won't cost a cent. What you do is take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts everyday."

Wife: "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." Husband, "Just do it. I guarantee it'll work." Wife, "You must be joking! What gave you such a silly idea?"

Husband: "It must work! Look what it did to your ass."

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YUMAN:
A woman sits in front of a mirror looking at her breasts. When her husband walks out of the bathroom, she comments, "Dear, my breasts are too small. Give me some money to have them enlarged."

Her Husband says, "Your breasts are fine. They're just the right size."

Wife: "But everybody has large breasts nowadays. I would be out of fashion if I didn't have large breasts too." Husband, knowing he's fighting a losing battle, "I've got a breast enlarging method that won't cost a cent. What you do is take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts everyday."

Wife: "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." Husband, "Just do it. I guarantee it'll work." Wife, "You must be joking! What gave you such a silly idea?"

Husband: "It must work! Look what it did to your ass."

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, at least she won't get a bloody nose if she ever trips and falls. Wink

Rooster

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rooster:
Well, at least she won't get a bloody nose if she ever trips and falls. Wink

She won't be able to get up either.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12690 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EekerI she gets windows fitted to em I'LL move in between em tomorrow! I wonder if they have their own heart &lungs. bewildered

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Fjold - I think she'll actually bounce right back up!